Monday, April 7, 2008

Mouse in the House?


The other day we had cornbread muffins for dinner, and there were some left-over, so I put them in a baggie for later. The next morning I went to check my email while the kids were watching cartoons. When I came out to check on them, this is what I found. Through what looks like very scientific experimentation, Ella has discovered that the very center of the top of the muffin is the tastiest part, and everything else is worthless. I figured her ground-breaking discovery deserved a place on our blog, but once this information gets out, don't be surprised if it starts popping up in various scientific journals across the country.

1 comments:

Katie said...

This reminds me of the Seinfeld where Elaine and Kramer want to start "Top o' the Muffin" just selling muffin tops. Cute that she did this. It's gotta be great being a little kid and getting away with all the things you'd love to do as an adult.