Monday, July 7, 2008

Dan the Breadmaker!

That's right...Dan made these loaves of bread. And boy are they manna to the taste! A little background: Emily just has to have the most EXPENSIVE bread they make. So I did the math and found out that each slice of this bread costs 20 Cents! Thus it pains me when Ella makes her slices of this exquisite bread into a bouncy ball that ends up disintegrating in my couch cushions. NO MORE! I vowed to start making bread and this was my first shot. It's called Amish White Bread and it is fantastic! And SO easy to make. No surprise, the family is sold on the idea of Dad's Bakery!

2 comments:

Martha said...

You can't tempt us with that lovely bread and not give us the recipe...post it! Is the baby here yet? How was McCall?

Anie said...

Seriously....post the recipe!!!! :) Looks YUMMY!!! Way to Go Dan!!