Friday, August 22, 2008

Sweet baby James

After many requests, here are some more photos of our little James, or baby Becks, as he is known around here. He is such a sweet baby. He has been a good sleeper right from the beginning, and after much effort on my part, is finally gaining weight again. He is up to 7lbs. 13oz. What a whopper, eh? Baby Becks has been much more alert the last few days, just taking everything in. He rarely cries, and when he does he just lets out these polite little squaks to let us know he needs something. He smiles in his sleep a lot, and even belly chuckles, but yesterday after a feeding he rewarded me with an honest-to-goodness, eyes-wide-open, toothless grin. It just melted my heart and I laughed out loud for joy! I am so in love with this little sweet boy!

1st day at home--2 days old

9 days old
At the ward Pioneer Day BBQ--15 days old

I call this pose "one meeellion dollars. . wa ha ha" 4 weeks old

Becks loves his swing--5 weeks old


There. I posted new pics--now stop pestering me people!

4 comments:

benandmonitanner said...

Sweet Baby James! I love the new posts. Better get to that myself. What a fun summer!

Unknown said...

YAY!! He is sooo adorable! You make such cute children! You should have 23...

I'm glad you are doing so well. I wish you lived closer.

Rachel said...

He is so stinkin cute! I think he looks so much like Dan.

We wish we could have stayed in Boise longer too. A long brake from driving would have been nice to see the family. We got in at 7:30 at night and left at 5am the next day.

Casey said...

He's so sweet. Thanks for posting new pics.