Friday, October 10, 2008

What happened to Grant?

Did the neighbor's cat finally get his revenge for being squished into our fridge? No, Grant just went to work with his Daddy, and in what was clearly an unsupervised moment, decided to stamp himself all over with red ink--and I do mean all over! He must have had over a hundred stamps on his skin! And that ink doesn't come off all that easy, as he now knows after being scrubbed within an inch of his life. So maybe he won't do that again. But then again, he's 4. . .

4 comments:

Katrina said...

ah yes those unsupervised moments. They can be quite the disaster. I should know, we have them on occasion....

Casey said...

Grant you make me feel like Emma might just be normal orrr the two of you are crazy! Sure love ya kid. I'm so glad that you're my best friend.

Btw at least it's not fingernail polish EVERYWHERE! That was Emma's unsupervised moment.

Lisa-Marie said...

Dan,

I found your blog from a comment left on Martha Graces' blog. It is so great to see you and your sweet family. Your children are all adorable and it seems like life is happy and well in the Clark home! I'm excited to be able to keep in touch!

And, Emily, thanks for posting the unsupervised moment! We have all had those. My worst...when Sirri and Connor ate a whole bottle of Children's Tylenol. Oops! I think every mom should have to call poison control at least once in their life.

Jana said...

Hey you guys! I love this so much. That's so awesome.