Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Day of School

Grant has been waiting all summer for preschool to start again. I opted out of the ward co-op preschool in favor of sending him to a professional preschool I had heard great things about. Grant's teacher is Miss Janice (Atwood). He now goes three times a week for 2 1/2 hours. He totally loves it and loves coming home to show off all the things he learned and made with Miss Janice. Grant is a social butterfly and has already made friends--maybe even a girlfriend! We are hearing a lot about a little girl named Hailey lately. . .

Grant--a real lady killer!

We're so proud of our big boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this Hailey girl anyway?
Alayna

Alayna was impressed at how handsome Grant looks. I said, that's Grants first day of school and she said, he looks great!

Casey said...

I miss you in our group. And the girls I think miss Grant.

Jody said...

What a handsome little guy- you just wait, he'll really be breakin some hearts in no time. I love Miss Janice- I hope he has a fun year.