Friday, September 12, 2008

My Girl

Our Ella Bella. What a little character. She is sweet and cuddly and fiesty and stubborn and curious and opinionated and girly. Sometimes I think she's bipolar--she switches emotions so fast! It has been fun to have a little alone time now that Grant has started preschool again. She is almost a different person when she's out of Grant's shadow. She likes to joke and tease and ask a million questions. She loves to help mom, especially if Becks is pooey and mom needs help with the wipes--she LOVES wipes! She will do just about anything for wipes. And speaking about what Ella loves, we had this conversation this week after I got her up from her nap:
"Hi sweets--good sleep?"
"mmyeah," (sniff).
"You wanna snuggle for a while?"
"mmyeah," (sniff)
"I love snuggles!"
Pause. Ella thinks this over. She replies:
"I love fruitsnacks. And gummy bears. And kisses. And chocolate. I LOVE chocolate!"
That's my girl!
Ella shows off her pretties

Some of Ella's favorite expressions:
"Can I have a treat?" "Look, a kitty, mom!"
"That's one tough nut!" "Who, me?"

Clearly the most comfortable way to watch Micky Mouse Club House is in the buff. Try it out sometime, you'll agree!

0 comments: