Friday, May 9, 2008

Disneyland!

We felt pressured to take the kids to Disneyland because of all the "For a Family of 4" marketing from Disney. 2 more months and we wouldn't qualify. The power of advertising! That, and we scored sweet deals on Priceline. 4 days in Anaheim resort next to Disneyland (kids eat free), tickets to both parks, non-stop air from Boise, rental car (sweet car!)...CHEAP! ($250pp) Thanks Priceline!
Non-Stop Flight to LA
At Mickey's House

Ella's Mickey Dress...made by Emily (Order yours today!)

Ella and Dad

101 DEGREES!!!

The Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile at our Resort!

Buzz Lightyear Ride...shoot the target and WIN!

The Castle

Goofys Kitchen...Fun but very expensive!

Ella gives Goofy a kiss.


Pool at our resort.


Beach at Marina Del Ray

All Tuckered Out!


What a fun trip!



11 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures were adorable! Ella's dress was beautiful! It looks like you guys had a blast!

terrah said...

That dress is the cutest thing ever! I couldn't tell-- are you serious about taking orders? I would love one for my little girl! If that's not too weird...

Terrah (DeGiulio) Anderson-- I was in Dan's ward in high school and in the MPA program.... I found your site from Martha's. terrahjan@hotmail.com

Mary said...

hah.. cute cute pics!!! i bet they just loved disneyland!!! i have so much fun there.

kEnZiE b said...

Hey Em.. this is Kenzie (Jones) from AF, Utah!! Your mom gave my mom your blog address, I hope it's okay that I write you!! Your kids are adorable!! I can't believe you have 2 and one on the way, how fun! How have you been, where are you guys at?? How is the rest of your family? My mom didn't give my very many details!! Anyway.. my blog is private, but email me at kenzieblank@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite!! Hope to hear from ya and hope too keep in touch!!

Kerrie said...

What a fun trip. They looked like they had a great time. Way to get it in before your baby comes. Let us know all your tricks for getting such a sweet deal. Our kids love Disneyland.

Brad and Rebecca said...

hey can't beat that price! Looks fun!!! It was great to see you and chat again!

Martha said...

I can't believe we saw you guys there...why didn't we take any pictures? Hope the rest of your trip went well.

Lacey said...

Gosh are we jealous! Could you have packed some more fun into that trip? Let us know when you are ready to go again! Dan you truely are mr. deals!

Katy said...

I love Ella's dress...SUPER cute!! Dan needs to share his persistence in "deal finding" with us...Dan said he was always really good at it! It looks like it was a lot of fun. You are good to go while prego, I love roller coasters too much!

erin said...

How fun! And I love Ella's dress! You got me on a sewing kick when we last saw you guys and that seems to be all I do these days. Thanks to you, Brianna has a lot of new clothes I've made for her! And, I am doing well at my Etsy business and selling stuff from home too! Thanks again!

Katie said...

If they ever market a deal for families of 7 then I definitely want a dress for Chloe like Ella's. That is sooo cute! It looks like you all had a wonderful time.